PDA

View Full Version : things that make you think WTF!!

LongRange
02-04-2015, 12:31 PM
so i was looking at another forum this morning and came across a thread asking about cheap bipods...i wont say what forum or who posted this response but i will say it made me think WTF LOL...this is the response...

"If you want something cheap, get one of the plastic bipods that clamp around the barrel. They have been around thirty or more years."

LoneWolf
02-04-2015, 01:28 PM
lol... like the internet trolls that sound like their only shooting experience comes from COD. The why would you even.........

LongRange
02-04-2015, 04:33 PM
exactly...i was shooting about a month or so ago and these two guys come over and ask what im shooting(riffle)and the one guy starts telling me he shot benchrest a few years back but got out of it because blah blah blah...at this point it sounds like the teacher on the peanuts....until benchrest boy points at my chrony and asks...

whats that thing for?

yobuck
02-04-2015, 05:40 PM
exactly...i was shooting about a month or so ago and these two guys come over and ask what im shooting(riffle)and the one guy starts telling me he shot benchrest a few years back but got out of it because blah blah blah...at this point it sounds like the teacher on the peanuts....until benchrest boy points at my chrony and asks...

whats that thing for?

Well consider this, and im not trying to always be starting arguments by saying what i sometimes say.
I know at least 6 hall of fame shooters at Williamsport who never owned a chronagraph. AND, the chances are
there are alot more than that. That would include one former record group holder who still holds a score record.
And the only guy to ever win the agregate for having the years best groups 2 seperate times.
Yes i own a chrony also lol.

LongRange
02-04-2015, 06:20 PM
i agree there are a LOT of good shooters that dont own chronys...i know several... but i bet money if the guys your talking about and the guys im talking about seen a chrony sitting on the ground in front of a riffle they wouldnt ask what it was.

yobuck
02-04-2015, 06:34 PM
i agree there are a LOT of good shooters that dont own chronys...i know several... but i bet money if the guys your talking about and the guys im talking about seen a chrony sitting on the ground in front of a riffle they wouldnt ask what it was.

For sure that would be true. And point well taken.

foxx
02-04-2015, 07:28 PM

Yobuck might, just to get your goat! LOL

LongRange
02-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Yobuck might, just to get your goat! LOL

Lol you know he would!