PDA

View Full Version : Early riser- admin.

rjtfroggy
02-03-2015, 10:41 AM
Mr. Baker I've noticed that since your recent back surgery you have been on the site much earlier than in the past, issues with comfort?
Like I stated before your surgery think long and hard about having it, I have had 8 so far and have not slept more than 4 hours at a clip in probably 7 years, wake up and just can not get comfortable so I get up and come on the site to catch up from the afternoon before.
I sincerly hope this is not going to happen to you or anyone else going through back surgery recovery.
Back pain sucks and constant back pain sucks even more but like you I live in an area that gets plenty of snow to be shoveled or snow blown (always causes pain) or the weather is warm and the grass needs to be cut,also painful.
Take a little friendly advice for at least the first year let someone else do the snow removal and the grass cutting, you will be much better off. You can thank me next year when you feel better(and someone else is sore).
Here is hoping you have a much better results than me and that this will be your one and only back surgery.

Robinhood
02-03-2015, 10:48 AM
and have not slept more than 4 hours at a clip in probably 7 years, wake up and just can not get comfortable so I get up and come on the site to catch up from the afternoon before. How I know. And I cant move without a whimper for two hours after I get up.

Take a little friendly advice for at least the first year let someone else do the snow removal and the grass cutting, you will be much better off.

Sound advice.

J.Baker
02-03-2015, 11:18 AM
I wish you would have mentioned the snow removal thing yesterday! LOL Cleared 4 inches of snow/ice off the windshield of my truck yesterday as it's the first I've driven it since Jan 22nd and I'm feeling it today. As for my sleep pattern, it's been quirky ever since I was a kid. It's almost as if my body runs on a 28 hour day and my sleeping pattern shifts accordingly. I'm also still a bit off schedule from the surgery as I was up the whole night beforehand (had to be at hospital at 5am) and then got home around noon after the surgery and slept all afternoon/evening. Being a natural night owl doesn't help either.

On the plus side I tend to be much more productive and focused working at night as there are far fewer distractions and interruptions.