PDA

View Full Version : New and improved Flower Power!

J.Baker
01-30-2015, 07:14 AM
The 60's are back, and this time they mean business! LOL

Flower Shell Lets You Plant Seeds with a 12-Gauge Shotgun

http://i2.wp.com/laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Flower_Shells.jpg?resize=640%2C427

Flower Shell is a 12-gauge shotgun shell that is loaded with flower seeds instead of shot. When paired
with a shotgun, Flower Shell can be used to forcefully scatter seeds or blast them into the ground.
Flower Shell was designed by Per Cromwell of Studio Total, a Swedish innovation studio. Cromwell is
raising funds for the project on Indiegogo.

http://youtu.be/vY1i2MCAgNM

sixonetonoffun
01-30-2015, 08:34 AM
Thats pretty cool. Could be the premise for a super villian comic character.

tufrthnails
01-30-2015, 08:50 PM
LOL! That is awesome need to see if they got daisies my neighbor hates them I would love to shower his property with daisy seeds!! BTW I really like my neighbor but we mess with each other constantly. Came home to a big giant FSU burning in my back acre last year after they beat us (UF). I don't hate though they are just butt hurt from the ten years of whoopins we handed them before their current run.

Edit for Grammer.

fgw_in_fla
01-31-2015, 01:57 PM
Saw these a while ago and immediately thought to myself - The guy that came up with these must've found some of that purple haze or orange sunshine going around back in '68.

Imagine if you use it around the house for a self defense load.
A few weeks later & the bad guy has daisies growing out his butt.
Makes him easy to find...

tufrthnails
01-31-2015, 09:35 PM
Saw these a while ago and immediately thought to myself - The guy that came up with these must've found some of that purple haze or orange sunshine going around back in '68.

Imagine if you use it around the house for a self defense load.
A few weeks later & the bad guy has daisies growing out his butt.
Makes him easy to find...

:rockon:

DrThunder88
02-01-2015, 01:22 AM
You see this? This...is my bloomstick.

ironworkerwill
02-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Is that available in Afghanistan yet?

jonbearman
03-06-2015, 02:29 AM
It would be neat if you could order some with some weed seeds in it to ruin your neighbors manicured lawn,LOL It would be cool if you could plant deer feed that way and put it randomly around your property without having to drag a shovel and rake to do it.

EFBell
03-10-2015, 08:01 PM
so when you down a tweety bird with one is it considered "Self Fertilizing"?