PDA

View Full Version : Stevens stocks

brock2013
05-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Who makes stocks to fit a stevens centerfeed with bull barrel. I want a regular stock but cannot find any except tactical stocks. The only regular one i found was a hs presicion but it is out of my price range

bootsmcguire
05-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Long or Short Action?

I have a Stevens Centerfeed long action that I am using for a build and finding stocks for LA CF is a pain. I think I am going to have to modify the factory one to get me buy for now, or convert to Single shot with one of those SSS followers and use a SF stock.

If you have a short action then any stock for the Savage SA CF should fit your Stevens. And I do believe alot of the makers are starting to or have been making SA CF stocks. I know Choate offers several models.

CL1KKL4C
05-02-2010, 11:51 PM
As boots mentioned anything that fits a corresponding savage will fit your stevens just need to know if its long or short action. You'll have a few more options with a short action, as for traditional stocks Boyds makes a few you can also check out stockys stocks they have some varmint thumbole stocks as well.

pdog06
05-03-2010, 06:56 AM
If it is a short action you can get a B&C Medalist for a centerfeed also. heck out the Shooters discount site as they have a bunch of them in stock. Just ordered one for myself about 6 hours ago.

brock2013
05-03-2010, 01:04 PM
It is a shortaction

twenty20b
05-03-2010, 02:50 PM
theres a few stocks out there. you can find a savage vlp production used for sale. i have one on a build i'm doing. its a very nice stock.
boyd's have a few as does stocky stocks. stocky is coming out with one for a bull barrel in a few weeks.