PDA

View Full Version : Big thumbs up for Alpha Industries!!

Pages : 1 [2]

RatMag
03-22-2015, 07:35 PM
It would have been nice to get a chance to have the HS-3 in my hands prior to the Manners order. But, Savage shooters are as a rule, the last in line stepchildren of the bunch to get the nice new toys to play with. I am really glad the aftermarket world is getting to me more and more Savage friendly, but it would be nice to be in the mainstream line of things.

DK

MDTcorp
03-23-2015, 10:41 AM
It would have been nice to get a chance to have the HS-3 in my hands prior to the Manners order. But, Savage shooters are as a rule, the last in line stepchildren of the bunch to get the nice new toys to play with. I am really glad the aftermarket world is getting to me more and more Savage friendly, but it would be nice to be in the mainstream line of things.

DK

The HS3 for Savage is complete in production. Just finalizing the side panels, and will start shipping these in a few weeks...

RatMag
03-23-2015, 02:01 PM
Well, I can send you a XLR Element chassis in exchange for an HS-3... ;) I will even start wearing an MDTCorp shirt at all my matches for your advertising!! Wanna be a sponsor??

I shoot a minimum of 6 Precision Rifle Matches, and a minimum of 6 Tactical Pistol Matches, and a minimum of 6 Tactical Rimfire Matches as well... lots of publicity??? Ayyy??

DK

MDTcorp
04-20-2015, 12:20 PM
Well, I can send you a XLR Element chassis in exchange for an HS-3... ;) I will even start wearing an MDTCorp shirt at all my matches for your advertising!! Wanna be a sponsor??

I shoot a minimum of 6 Precision Rifle Matches, and a minimum of 6 Tactical Pistol Matches, and a minimum of 6 Tactical Rimfire Matches as well... lots of publicity??? Ayyy??

DK
We are open to sponsoring. Send us an email through our website with your info!
(That exchange does not sound very attractive to us :o)

RatMag
04-25-2015, 08:19 AM
That exchange does not sound very attractive to us :o)

LOL... yes, I can see where it might not be. Email on its way to you shortly!!

DK