PDA

View Full Version : New member from Va Beach

RentonXD1
01-19-2015, 04:45 AM
My name is Mike and this would be the first time I've registered to a firearms forum group. A few things about me other than having a Savage rifle is I'm a U.S. Army veteran and currently work as a contractor for the Navy. I love shooting, thanks to the Army. My currant pride and joy is a Savage 11 VT chambered in the .223 (which I already reload for .223/5.56) and am really just trying to get the best performance I can, budget minded of course. Like I said I have a Savage 11 VT with a bushnell fixed 10x mil/mil scope, blackhawk bipod and am currantly trying to figure out how to use my B&C medalist tactical stock as a blind mag (coming from a DBM).

drybean
01-19-2015, 10:49 AM
Welcome aboard

Berger.Fan222
01-19-2015, 11:04 AM
My name is Mike and this would be the first time I've registered to a firearms forum group. A few things about me other than having a Savage rifle is I'm a U.S. Army veteran and currently work as a contractor for the Navy. I love shooting, thanks to the Army. My currant pride and joy is a Savage 11 VT chambered in the .223 (which I already reload for .223/5.56) and am really just trying to get the best performance I can, budget minded of course. Like I said I have a Savage 11 VT with a bushnell fixed 10x mil/mil scope, blackhawk bipod and am currantly trying to figure out how to use my B&C medalist tactical stock as a blind mag (coming from a DBM).

Welcome aboard. With that set-up you will be very competitive in our monthly email matches. Rules are linked below. It's always a pleasure to get beaten by Army vets.

http://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?164-E-mail-Match-Rules-Effective-01-02-12)

Rick_W
01-25-2015, 04:13 PM
Welcome - thanks for your sevice

ragsflh
01-26-2015, 06:25 AM
howdy,thanks for your service