PDA

View Full Version : New Savage shooter from BC Canada!

Willybuch
01-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Hey all,

Just wanted to say hi. After owning my model 10 FCP-SR for roughly two years now, I finally decided to make an account for this site last nite lol. I love my savage and am currently in the process of making some minor upgrades to the bolt and plan on making a purchase of a new stock sometime in the near future and maybe even changing the caliber which I am finding the FAQ's on this site to prove really useful!

There seems to be a lot of great knowledge and I can't wait to read all of the articles on here.

It is kind unfortunate though as it seems some stuff may be limited from as there are not a lot of Canadian dealers.

Anyways a little bit about my history of my ownership:

About two years ago exactly now, I decided that my remington 700 was giving me what I wanted as a bone stock hunting rifle and was going to cost a lot of money to make the upgrades I wanted. Upon going in to a gun store and telling the gentleman behind the counter what I was looking for, detachable box mag, heavy threaded barrel to add a muzzle brake etc. he showed me a model 10 and I was in love, while I did not end up buying that one on the spot I did manage to do a bunch of saving as well as selling my old 700 in 7mm rem mag and I haven't looked back since.

drybean
01-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Welcome aboard

Rick_W
01-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Welcome