PDA

View Full Version : Vasectomy

twarren
01-09-2015, 10:55 AM
After their 11th child, a Kentucky couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed.

So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive.

'A less costly alternative,' said the doctor, 'is to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks are legal in Kentucky) light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10.

‘The Kentuckian said to the doctor, 'I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me. ''Trust me,' said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count!

"1"
"2"
"3"
“4"
"5"
(you'll love this…)
At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and continued counting on his other hand.

LoneWolf
01-09-2015, 02:13 PM
:nono: That's was pretty funny.

foxx
01-09-2015, 02:40 PM
Lol

bootsmcguire
01-09-2015, 05:09 PM
LOL. I've been telling that one for years.

Stockrex
01-09-2015, 06:24 PM
ouch!

ragsflh
01-15-2015, 02:25 PM
Damm

tufrthnails
01-15-2015, 04:39 PM
LOL! I got a new one for the Kentucky Hunting trip this year.

langenc
01-22-2015, 03:43 PM
The only one I heard about the fellow that was at the dr office getting cut.

He asked his buddy, who ws driving him home to stop at the mens clothing store. He tried on and bought a new suit, shirt/tie and alligator shoes. His buddy, the driver asked him "what are you doing w/ all these fancy clothes?" He replied "if your going to be impotent you have to look impotant...."