PDA

View Full Version : Judge puts wolf back on endangered list?

sixonetonoffun
01-03-2015, 01:15 PM
DC judge ruling puts wolves back under fed management, ends hunting for near future

Just a rant here:
What makes the wolf more important then the Moose and Elk? In MN the wolf is reportedly responsible for the severely declining Mouse population. Inspite of early efforts to blame global warming and parasites!

The wolf population grows at a much faster rate then the Moose. Therefore much easier to manage from a breeding stand point. It just blows my mind that wolf lovers have no regard for the big picture here.

The Moose is a national treasure imo and wolves little more then a nuisance predator. No more deserving of protection then a crow or coyote.

sixonetonoffun
01-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Article reveals mndnr minimized wolves involvement with declining moose population.
http://m.startribune.com/sports/outdoors/282833431.html

chukarmandoo
01-04-2015, 09:30 PM
Yeah, and wait till everyone finds out that Jonathan Gruber helped write this act and tells the people how stupid everyone was for believing it.

D.ID
01-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Wolves? What wolves? Oh those wolves! I thought they were coyotes. Yes all sixteen of them looked like coyotes to me.
Honest, If I would have known they where wolves I would have buried them instead of just leaving them in a big burning pile like that.