PDA

View Full Version : OEM stock for 11 Trophy Predator Hunter

Old Medic
01-03-2015, 12:59 AM
The 11 Trophy Predator Hunter has a medium contour barrel and DBM. Has anyone dropped this in an after market stock? And, if so, what kind was it? I hope HS Precision will work.

Billy
01-08-2015, 12:28 AM
The 11 Trophy Predator Hunter has a medium contour barrel and DBM. Has anyone dropped this in an after market stock? And, if so, what kind was it? I hope HS Precision will work.

I'd like to know this as well. Any help from the Savage experts on this forum would be greatly appreciated.

spence222
04-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Anyone?

devildogandboy
04-03-2015, 11:42 PM
i have the 11 trophy hunter that i put in a Choate tactical stock but i also changed out barrels to a varmint contour. check the Boyd's website, they have quite a few styles there that may interest you. i'm not sure if your barrel is the sporter contour or the magnum contour. if you have the magnum contour you can very easily open up the barrel channel on the stock with sandpaper and a socket or wood dowel.

Bruce

BoilerUP
04-04-2015, 10:56 AM
The 11 Trophy Predator Hunter fits nicely in the Bell & Carlson M40 Medalist, number 1012...plenty of room in the barrel channel but not a ridiculous amount.

You WILL need a steel DBM frame, steel triggerguard, and steel magazine baseplate to do this conversion, however.