PDA

View Full Version : axis 308 reloads

joshrok1
12-28-2014, 11:46 PM
trying to find data on loads for 168 gr bthp and 150 gr spritzer bt , I have Winchester primers and federal brass and rmeington bross and using imr 4895 , looking for specifics , im new to this so any info would be helpful , thx

JTCrl
12-29-2014, 03:05 PM
You really need a reloading handbook which includes not only the load data but also some basic instruction on reloading. Most of us have a library of them. Sierra (my personal favorite), Speer, Nosler, Hornady, Berger, Lyman and others all publish good manuals. Once you know the ropes there are also other sources for load data from powder manufacturers and various shooting websites. You can also find load data from internet wizards. Some of them know their stuff, some don't.

LHitchcox
12-30-2014, 05:01 PM
The Hodgdon/IMR site is a good place to start since you are using their powder. Youtube has some really great how-to videos and some not so good videos. I learned from studying a Lyman manual and a lot of trial and error. Luckily there were few errors and none that could not be fixed. worst mistake I made was sticking a case in the sizing die.