PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Savage Forum for reminding me...........

Hallbilly
12-11-2014, 06:32 PM
I only joined this forum a few weeks ago, at the time I had no issue with entering my birth date.
Well.. it was my birthday the other day, the SAVAGE CLOCK has clicked over and is reminding me that I'm now 55!!!
Take note you young chaps... I'm sure not so long ago I was only 25.....

charb52
12-11-2014, 08:26 PM
I wan to come hunt stag in New Zealand really bad! To bad its so expensive

D.ID
12-11-2014, 09:21 PM
Heck, I'm only nineteen..........................twenty.......... ......twenty one..........thirty......thirty six.seven?!?!, *@!%<DAMB IT! What the hell happened?

geargrinder
12-11-2014, 10:49 PM
I'd give you my birthday. It comes every 4 years. I'm only 10.

Hallbilly
12-12-2014, 12:07 AM
You think it's expensive to visit, try living here.... Besides our stags have sharp teeth, flaming antlers, they're 10 feet tall and are armour plated. The stag/human kill ratio is about one to one. Other than that you're most welcome to visit....

charb52
12-12-2014, 01:40 AM
You think it's expensive to visit, try living here.... Besides our stags have sharp teeth, flaming antlers, they're 10 feet tall and are armour plated. The stag/human kill ratio is about one to one. Other than that you're most welcome to visit....
I thought about trying to move there until i realized how strict they are with immigration.

yobuck
12-12-2014, 09:04 AM
I thought about trying to move there until i realized how strict they are with immigration.

Sounds like a good idea to me, maybe we should send some people over there to learn how they do that.
As for age, get over it and enjoy what you get while you can. I will be 80 come april and im still enjoying hunting.
Make adjustments and accept what you can still do.

Hallbilly
12-12-2014, 04:44 PM
Don't worry yobuck, I'm being kept well inline.
An old boy I hunt with was in the army well before I was born !
I don't get much sympathy from him either.

wingspar
12-18-2014, 02:13 PM
I’d give a nut to be 55 again.

Kill N Grill
12-20-2014, 04:17 PM
our stags have sharp teeth, flaming antlers, they're 10 feet tall and are armour plated. The stag/human kill ratio is about one to one.

Sounds like my kind of hunt. Think we ought to do a group hunt? I may not be the fastest guy around but as long as I am not the slowest...