PDA

View Full Version : issues with new 10fp

BANDJ524
04-25-2010, 09:53 AM
I purchased a 10fp 308 a few weeks agoand have put several different brands and weight bullets through it with 2 differt scopes with the best groups bieng 4-6 inches at 100 yards I contacted savage customer service and was told to send it to them. Well they aranged UPS pick up for the gun and it was labeled with their address and sent out a week ago. now when i checked the tracking number it stated the package was being returned to sended and was not able to be delivered. so what should i do now their CS hours are 9-4:30 if you wor a full time job they are closed after you get off and they dont accept email. In my eyes that is bad customer service. so does anyone know any other way to get in touch with them?

CL1KKL4C
04-25-2010, 12:09 PM
Call them on your break. If you work a full shift you get at least one break by law.

82boy
04-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Try their facebook page.

oldguy
04-25-2010, 01:54 PM
I purchased a 10fp 308 a few weeks agoand have put several different brands and weight bullets through it with 2 differt scopes with the best groups bieng 4-6 inches at 100 yards I contacted savage customer service and was told to send it to them. Well they aranged UPS pick up for the gun and it was labeled with their address and sent out a week ago. now when i checked the tracking number it stated the package was being returned to sended and was not able to be delivered. so what should i do now their CS hours are 9-4:30 if you wor a full time job they are closed after you get off and they dont accept email. In my eyes that is bad customer service. so does anyone know any other way to get in touch with them?

Not to worry, since they arranged pickup UPS shows it on website as a return to sender, I know it happened with me....Basically they are the sender.

BANDJ524
04-25-2010, 02:58 PM
I hope so just dont want it coming back until its fixed.

oldguy
04-25-2010, 03:15 PM
I hope so just dont want it coming back until its fixed.

They installed a new barrel on my model 12 BTVS 223, it now shoots .500 or less at 100 yards if I do my part, it did take 58 days (had to wait until they were producing the stainless barrels) however it was worth the wait to me
rifle is perfect now.