PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find mags

mugsie
04-23-2010, 03:35 PM
I have a 10FP which I purchased from Cabelas (has the McMillan stock). It has the DBM for 4 miserable rounds! Where can I purchase after market mags which will fit this? Preferably with 9 or 10 rounds per mag. Any ideas people? thanks....

lostart
04-23-2010, 03:59 PM
Try sharpshooter supply. they are a sponsor here

Uncle Jack
04-23-2010, 05:46 PM
+1 on the SSS extended magazines. I have three of them. They are not cheap. They hold 9 rounds, are very well made, and look pretty nice.

uj

Snakum
04-23-2010, 09:24 PM
I've been trying to order a couple of the extended mags for a week. First I got no answer nor answering machine at SSS. The the other day I got a message saying they wouldn't be answering the phone till some date or other. Weird. Anyone know what's up? Do they still have/sell the extended CF mags?

82boy
04-23-2010, 11:58 PM
I've been trying to order a couple of the extended mags for a week. First I got no answer nor answering machine at SSS. The the other day I got a message saying they wouldn't be answering the phone till some date or other. Weird. Anyone know what's up? Do they still have/sell the extended CF mags?

Yes they still sell extended mags.

What is up, is they have been swamp with business, for the last couple of years. It is a two person shop, and they deserve a vacation evey now and again.

Uncle Jack
04-24-2010, 06:40 AM
Vacations are good!
I've always liked vacations.
It is also good to let your customers know WTF is going on.
An answering maching with a recorded message costs less than one extended magazine.
Yes, I am very happy with my extended magazines.
Just my early morning thoughts.

uj

sparks1
04-24-2010, 10:03 AM
AND the reason they (SSS) are swamped is....they are number one with products and services. I ,for one, do not mind waiting for quality.