PDA

View Full Version : Dednutz height with 44mm obj scope?

dperk
04-23-2010, 08:26 AM
I just picked up a Burris Signature Select 4-16 x44 scope and I'm trying to figure out what mount for it.

I'm leaning towards the Dednutz 1 piece mount, but not sure of the height. I'm thinking medium is good.

Does anyone have a similar setup and can advise?

Thanks!
-darren

lostart
04-23-2010, 11:36 AM
Medium should work....there is a page on their website. Its kind of hard to find if I remember right, but it should set and questions to rest.

dperk
04-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the tip! I looked and didn't find it the first time... I just looked again.

You have to go into their store, then find the link for "site map", then you can find it from there (which I did)

Thank you!

For reference:
http://www.dnzproducts.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=42

If they move the link, here is the text from their site:
*ABC's of tube heights and info
*The extra low mounts fit all 32MM objective scopes and some 40MM objective scopes. *All of our low mounts will fit plain bell 40MM objective scopes and some 44MM objective scopes. If it has an Adjustable Objective on the 40MM end you may need the medium. *Medium mounts fit all 44MM objective scopes and most 50MM plain bell objective scopes. *High mounts fit all 50MM objective scopes and most 56MM objective scopes. *Sizes for all mounts other than Thompson Center. ***Thompson Center listed below. *All dimensions from top of receiver or barrel to center of 1" or 30MM bore. *Extra low mounts are .795 to .875, depends on firearm. *Low mounts are .920 to 1.000, depends on firearm. *Medium mounts are 1.045 to 1.125, depends on firearm. *High mounts are 1.170 to 1.250, depends on firearm. ***Our Thompson Center mounts are made in two lengths, Standard and EER. The standard mount is designed for scopes with 2.5 to 4 inch eye relief for most shooters. The EER is designed for scopes with 4 to 5.3 inch eye relief for most shooters. Heights for the standard mount from the top of the barrel to the centerline of the scope tube is 1.00-low. 1.13-medium, and 1.25-high. The EER mount is 1.09-low, and 1.22-medium. All of our mounts are within the sizes listed above for extra low, low, medium, and high, its just depends on the type firearm. We use 5/8 long ring screws in ALL mounts. We use 5/8 long hardened grade 8 socket head cap screws in our black and camo mount rings. (supplied) We use 5/8 long stainless steel socket head cap screws in our silver mount rings. (supplied) We use 1/4 long hardened grade 8 socket head cap screws to mount to the firearm.(supplied) Recommended Torque on base and ring screws is 22 to 25 inch pounds. Any more than this, you may damange your firearm or scope. With our 5/8 long ring screws fully engaged, our mount will handle a torque of 50 inch pounds with no problems.

lostart
04-23-2010, 02:57 PM
no problem! Glad you found it. They are nice mounts