PDA

View Full Version : Graf & Sons

Balljoint
04-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Has anyone purchased reloading supplies from Graf & Son, had any problems?

Uncle Jack
04-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Yes and No!

Good company.

uj

Slowpoke Slim
04-21-2010, 11:15 PM
Yes, lots of purchases over the years.

No, no problems of any kind with those purchases.

Smokey262
04-21-2010, 11:46 PM
They are a first class place. The employees I have spoken with are all decent folks. You can buy from them with no fears at all

rinodods
04-22-2010, 06:09 AM
I order from them all the time. Grew up about an hour from the warehouse. I run by when I'm back in MO to stock up. They are great to work with. Had a question the other day for them on a scope they had listed. Their description on the website had the adjustments labeled wrong (1/8 vs 1/4 MOA). Sent an email to ask what they really were and had a reply back the same day. One of them went back and got one out to look at the adjustments shown on the turrets. You won't have any trouble from Grafs. Dealer pricing is also on average cheaper with Grafs than at Midway.

Hammer
04-22-2010, 06:49 AM

The local trap club searched nationwide over a two year time period to select a supplier for factory shells, components, and accessories.

They use about 1½ million clay targets per year.

They found Grafs & Sons to be their best source for both price and service.

ShaneG.
04-22-2010, 08:16 AM
Some guys at work and myself usually pool one giant order up every so often and have never had a problem at all.

Reasonable prices as well.

BrentWin
04-22-2010, 08:48 AM
They have been around forever and are a good solid company. I am fortunate enough to live 1/2 hr. from them and Midway.

My wife doesn't fully appreciate how fortunate I am to live so close to so many supplies.

hitman49
04-22-2010, 09:11 AM
I live about 1/2 hour from graf and sons and only 5 mins from midway and I prefer graf and sons for about 90% of my reloading stuff. Better customer service and better prices.

82boy
04-22-2010, 12:02 PM
I have bought many items from them, and have never had a single problem.

Balljoint
04-22-2010, 12:38 PM
I ordered some brass from them, checked on my order says Processed called said i will receive tracking code have received none now Fed Ex was at my door while i was out will have to see if it is my Graf & Sons delivery

MikeCTX
04-22-2010, 01:28 PM
I ordered some brass from them, checked on my order says Processed called said i will receive tracking code have received none now Fed Ex was at my door while i was out will have to see if it is my Graf & Sons delivery

Use 'em for lots of reloading supplies, but YES the post order process is a little different...but then they have cheap shipping via FedEx and I have gotten used to their process - do not mind it considering the savings.

EFBell
04-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Wideners is another good one thats been around forever.

Balljoint
04-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Tryed the Graf & Sons web site again, now have a new web sight with what I'm looking for is under construction so tryed Fed Ex and it looks like it is my delivery from graf & sons fed ex is coming back tomorrow

pa_wdchuckhuntr
04-22-2010, 07:44 PM
Graf & Sons, Wideners, Midsouth Shooters Supply and Midway USA have all done well by me.

GaCop
04-24-2010, 06:17 AM
+1 what wdchuckhuntr said, I use all three.

L.H. Clark
04-25-2010, 09:22 AM
BRENTWIN, You are a lucky S.O.Something! I guess My wife would not consider it to be so fortunate to live that close to Graf's AND Midway LOL! I have to pay about $1000 a year just in shipping! BUT......I'd probably spend 2000 on gas if I lived that close! ;D

Some guys have all the luck......

BobT
04-26-2010, 12:17 PM
I have only one complaint with Graf & Sons, they are a little slow to ship IMO and use FEDEX for shipping and I never know when my stuff will get here. I much prefer UPS shipping, I know the UPS truck will be here between 10:30 and 11:00 AM and if they miss me at home they will bring my stuff to work and deliver it there. Otherwise I have had nothing but great service from Graf & Sons for a long time!

Bob

ChipEckardt
04-26-2010, 10:02 PM
Been happy with Graf & Sons.

-Chip-

gunjnkie
05-19-2010, 01:15 AM
I know this thread is a little older, but thought I'd share an interesting story.

I sent Grafs an email several weeks ago about their PRVI 6.5x55 and 7.7 Japanese brass. Needed to know if it is the original military specs (rim size, etc) or a "modernized" version. Well, about 3 days after I emailed them, I walked in from work to find that I had mail from them, had NO idea what it could be. So I rip open the package only to find 1 each of the PRVI 6.5x55 and 7.7 Japanese brass that I had asked about. Talk about service. So I measured the brass to get my own answers. Have to say, that was above and beyond what I expected.

I'm fortuante enough to have a Sportsman's Warehouse about 10 mintues from me and a Bass Pro Shop about 20 mintues from me so most of my loading supplies I can buy locally. But there are certain things that neither carry, so those will come from Grafs!!

John