PDA

View Full Version : cant find bergers?

charb52
11-01-2014, 11:47 PM
I worked up a load for my wife's rifle with 150gr .277 hunting VLD's and now Im getting low and cant find them ANYWHERE! any of you have this problem?

DrThunder88
11-02-2014, 08:01 AM
I had a problem finding .243 115gr VLD hunting bullets myself. Eventually I found some online (Bruno's and Gunstop Reloading), but it seemed like everywhere else was out.

loneranger04
11-02-2014, 08:57 AM
I've got a rifle that really likes the Berger bullets but I've found them so hard to find that I've went back to the Sierra MatchKings and Lapua Scenars. Bergers were hard to find even before the reloading component crisis.

missed
11-02-2014, 10:14 AM
Yeah they seem to go in waves of production, I'm waiting for some 80g vld match bullets. But I got my 155 and 185 308 vld hybrids!

drybean
11-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Bullets.com has them instock

charb52
11-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Bullets.com has them instock
just checked...out of stock :( I really dont want to give up on this one

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj14/chadcharb/bergervld270.jpg (http://s268.photobucket.com/user/chadcharb/media/bergervld270.jpg.html)

wbm
11-02-2014, 02:40 PM
I really don't want to give up on this one

Hmmmm. Yeees. I can see why!

PS:You know if you bed that rifle and torque the receiver bolts correctly it would probably shoot. :cool:

mikein
11-02-2014, 05:06 PM
And, after you bed it and torque the receiver bolts, you may wish to crank in a few clicks of elevation and one or two clicks of windage!:cool::hail:

charb52
11-02-2014, 05:42 PM
Hmmmm. Yeees. I can see why!

PS:You know if you bed that rifle and torque the receiver bolts correctly it would probably shoot. :cool:

And, after you bed it and torque the receiver bolts, you may wish to crank in a few clicks of elevation and one or two clicks of windage!:cool::hail:

you guys are funny. 100% stock tikka t3, DNZ one piece mount, nikon prostaff 3-9x50. the thing just shoots

charb52
11-03-2014, 10:01 PM
if anyone is curious here is the response I got from Berger today

Thank you for contacting us here at Berger Bullets! We are not looking to produce a run of these bullets until the end of this month, possibly early Dec. This time could vary from actual production times due to the increased demand that we have had this season; although these should be fairly accurate within a few weeks.

We do a rolling production method to decrease setup times, increase quality, and increase output. So we will try and produce all backorders of a bullet model before we move onto the next one. We generally make more than one bullet design at a time, but due to the large quantity of design types that we offer, and the long production time each bullet is receiving at the moment due to large quantities of backorders, we are seeing abnormally long times between production cycles of bullet designs.

Here are a couple of links for you to take a look at, that might be helpful. Some of our top dealers might be taking backorders. Or you are always welcome to place an order directly with us (which I would be more than happy to help you with). Either way, we strongly suggest you get on some backorder list as soon as possible due to the fact that we are facing extremely high demands

varmint72
11-05-2014, 10:28 AM
Try powder valley they have Berger bullets for a good price .

drybean
11-05-2014, 01:38 PM
1Shotgear.com