PDA

View Full Version : Bought a Nigtfroce

tenwalker
04-18-2010, 03:41 AM
Fineally laid out the cash for my Nightforce 5.5-22x50 NXS NP-R1. This is the final piece of the puzzle for my Prairie Dog gun. Joel is working on the stock and that should be done next month. Pictures upon arrival.

Savage Target action (right bolt left eject) T&T by Fred at SSS
Krieger stainless (26") barrel-chambered (223), threaded, competion recoil lug, crownred and fitted by Fred at SSS
Stock by Joel Russo-yellow & black laminate thumbhole
Nightforce scope

And the wife never asked how much I spent. But then I never ask how much she spends on the horses. :o

Uncle Jack
04-18-2010, 06:19 AM
".....And the wife never asked how much I spent. But then I never ask how much she spends on the horses."

Obviously, you are both very wise people.

uj

Fjold
04-18-2010, 07:58 PM
I've got the same scope but with the NP-R2 reticle (works with the 40" bull of the F class target).

Wifezilla nevers asks how much something costs, of course we have her 12 year old Aussie in the doggie hospital right now and the estimate is just around $3 grand right now.

Blue Avenger
04-18-2010, 09:13 PM
I've got the same scope but with the NP-R2 reticle (works with the 40" bull of the F class target).

Wifezilla nevers asks how much something costs, of course we have her 12 year old Aussie in the doggie hospital right now and the estimate is just around $3 grand right now.
shouda kept the opossum. he would be cheaper! ;)