PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with an X-Caliber barrel?

Pages : 1 [2]

reshp1
11-28-2014, 12:23 AM
Bump, anyone who recently got their barrel from Jim get it mounted up and to the range yet?

cowtownup
11-28-2014, 12:47 AM
I got mine on and have shot it some.. This is my first aftermarket barrel experience and I'm still shooting ladders trying to figure this thing out. however I have shot a couple 100 yard groups and been right at 1/2 MOA. When I push it out to 300 yards my groups open up to 1 MOA... I'm still working on some stock fitment issues so I hate to give a concrete review right now. I will say it shoots much better than my factory sporter... LOL... I got some group pics in my build thread...

bootsmcguire
11-28-2014, 01:23 AM
I have finally gotten to shoot my latest barrel that Jim made me, and also work more with the 444 Marlin barrel for my Striker he built for me. Both have been impressing me. I have always recommended Jim and his work since the first barrel he built for me. His work is dead on, customer service is great, and he is a man of his word. Buy with confidence. FWIW he has made the last 5 barrels I have bought and my 6th is ready to be ordered.