PDA

View Full Version : 2 different SKUs for 10 Precision Carbine. Which to get?

savagemann
10-20-2014, 01:15 PM
Hello, so there are 2 different versions for the Precision Carbine that I am finding.
I'm not sure which to get.
Does anybody have any input?
I like the idea of the fluted barrel on the second one.
The first one doesn't say what the twist rate is.

SKU 19626

Details
Savage 10 Precision Carbine, Bolt Action, 308 Win, 20" Threaded Barrel, Brown Digital Camo Finish, 4Rd, 5/8x24 TPI, Right Hand 19626
MODEL 10 PRECISION CARBINE
•.308 Win. •Cap.: 4 •Brl.: 20'' •Law Enforcement Series •Bolt action •Short action •AccuTrigger™ allows adjustable trigger pull weights from approximately 1.5 to 6 lbs. •Oversized bolt handle •Threaded muzzle •Carbon steel, matte black barrel •Floating bolt head ensures both lugs have full bearing on the locking surface •Detachable box magazine •Drilled & tapped for scope mounts •Camo synthetic AccuStock™ •Wt.: 8 lbs. •OAL: 40.5''

SKU 19057

Details
Model 10 Precision Carbine .308 Winchester With 5R Rifling 20 Inch Medium Contour Fluted Threaded Barrel Matte Blue Finish AccuStock Digital Camouflage Finish AccuTrigger 4 Round
Features matte blue 20 inch fluted medium contour barrel with 5R rifling and 11.25 inch twist. Threaded for suppressor with cap. 5/8x24 threads. AccuStock with Digital Camouflage finish. Detachable box magazine. AccuTrigger with 1.5-5 pound pull.