PDA

View Full Version : Bottom release stocks

emmagator
10-16-2014, 10:24 PM
Any affordable synthetic hunting stocks available yet for the bottom bolt release rifles? Seems like manufactures would start to inlet for these. I know there are a few companies making laminates, but i prefer a synthetic stock.

john800
10-24-2014, 10:37 PM
If you find one let me know. I would like to upgrade to something stiffer than my factory plastic stock

emmagator
10-24-2014, 10:54 PM
If you find one let me know. I would like to upgrade to something stiffer than my factory plastic stock

No luck. Seems weird that more manufactures are making stocks for these, since its the new style

foxx
10-24-2014, 11:00 PM
I do n't know of any either, but I have inlet wood stocks that were originally for top bolt release. It's nothing difficult. Just use a dremel to relieve as necessary. If you mess up, just refill with jb weld or acraglass or some other epoxy.

emmagator
10-25-2014, 09:15 AM
I do n't know of any either, but I have inlet wood stocks that were originally for top bolt release. It's nothing difficult. Just use a dremel to relieve as necessary. If you mess up, just refill with jb weld or acraglass or some other epoxy.
If anyone has inletted a bell and carlson let me know. I would like to ask some questions.