PDA

View Full Version : Need a Sharp Shooters Supply Singe Shot Load Ramp

PAPERKILLER
10-16-2014, 08:29 AM
As the title states, I am looking for a single shot loading ramp for a center feed model 11 Savage action. I tried ordering direst from them, but the Email button doesn't work and they don't take phone calls. If anyone has a way to contact these people, I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks, Mark

GaCop
10-20-2014, 07:24 AM
Their phone is always busy between phone calls AND it's also their FAX line. All you can do is keep trying because I believe Fred is the only source for single shot followers for the center feed action. I'd keep trying with e-mails too.

J.Baker
10-21-2014, 08:05 PM
First and foremost, SSS doesn't take phone calls - period. They have their reasons and having worked part time in their shop several years ago I can understand their reasons, but it does make them that much harder to get a hold of.

Secondly, I maintain the SSS website and I can assure you that there is no email button anywhere on their website so that would likely explain why it's not working. The only email link on their site is on the Contact Us page and reads as their email address in the middle of the page: sshooter@wcoil.com

PAPERKILLER
10-28-2014, 10:15 PM
Thanks J. I have tried that email option as well. When I clicked on the link you mention I get "could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed". I have no idea what this means, but I guess I will have to try to get one second hand from other source. I have no idea how these people do business without a phone or a functioning email system. Mr. Baker, if you have any other way to contact these people; I'm all ears. I can't find anyone else that makes one of these for a center feed short receiver!!!!

J.Baker
10-28-2014, 11:11 PM
That means your computer (or phone) doesn't have a recognizable default email program (client) setup on it to send/receive emails with. For instance, Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird on a PC or laptop, or the mail app on your phone. So...just copy & past the address into whatever you use to send emails.

PAPERKILLER
10-29-2014, 01:12 AM
Thanks Mr. Baker, I am not super tech savy, I appreciate your tip. I will try to contact them that way....Mark

PAPERKILLER
10-29-2014, 06:44 PM
Mr. Baker, Thanks again for your timely hint. I actually got an answer back from Lisa, they have one in stock! I'm stunned. I thought this company, let alone the single shot adapter where mostly myth. It appears the both do in fact exist! All I have to do is mail in their purchase agreement and funds and I will be able to own one of these rare items!

dukers
11-11-2014, 07:38 PM
I have placed several orders with SSS by printing out their order form from their website, filling out the form and dropping it in the mail. Worked ever time.