PDA

View Full Version : model 112bt stock

mytwo60
04-13-2010, 06:28 PM
Hi,

I have come across a stock for savage model 112bt and wanted to know if this stock will fit a Stevens 200 LA (centerfeed)? Any inputs would be great.

Here is a link I found with the same stock.

Thanks

pdog06
04-13-2010, 06:55 PM
DOnt know, but when I click on that link my Avast anti virus immediately pops up with a trojan error!! Thanks.

mytwo60
04-13-2010, 07:48 PM
DOnt know, but when I click on that link my Avast anti virus immediately pops up with a trojan error!! Thanks.

Sorry about that. I didn't have any issues with that link. I will remove it just incase.

dcloco
04-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Yes, and no...I believe.

Bolt spacing is correct.....but you be able to use the mag box in the stock.

pdog06
04-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Sorry about that. I didn't have any issues with that link. I will remove it just incase.

No problem. Dont know what was going on. It may not have been your link. Coulda been something on my cpu. I just ran a scan just in case.

Thinking it wasnt the link cause it was actually a link from here(baker-media).

Go ahead and put it back on your post. If anyone else has an issue then we'll know for sure.

Carvera
04-13-2010, 10:40 PM
I viewed your thread earlier, and clicked on your link and had no problems.

The screw spacing is the same on both staggered, and centerfeed long actions. You will have to fit the centerfeed mag box and follower in that staggered feed stock. It can be done however.

mytwo60
04-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Thanks everyone. Here is the actual link from Numrich: http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Detail.aspx?pid=765690&catid=484

pdog06
04-14-2010, 07:18 PM
I love that stock. I have a single shot long action sitting here, and was just telling Pahog the other day that I want one of these to put that action in.

For yours it is just as Carvera stated. Screw spacings are the same but youd need to cut the notch at the rear pillar to fit the centerfeed magbox tab. And you also may have to either deepen the magbox opening in the stock, or shim the magbox up, depending on the depth of the opening. Neither is that big of a deal though.