PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Reviews

IrishSmash
10-07-2014, 01:05 PM
So I did a search on here and didn't find anything posted yet about amazing Amazon reviews... if you ever have some free time and feel like a good laugh, check out the reviews on the gummy bears below (there are thousands of amazing reviews).

Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears (http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/dp/B008JELLCA)

Enjoy :thumb:

olddav
10-07-2014, 09:16 PM
I don't know what it says about me but that was funny to the point of tears.

tufrthnails
10-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Me too I got through 3 of them before I had to stop and wipe my eyes because I was laughing to hard I couldn't read anymore.

J.Baker
10-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Good to know - now I know what to eat the day before a colonoscopy to avoid having to drink that nasty liquid stuff they give ya.

JCalhoun
10-08-2014, 04:29 PM
Great for folks who won't stay out of your candy bowl.

dwtrees
12-28-2014, 11:25 PM
Don't read them, it makes your sides hurt from the laughter.

bootsmcguire
12-29-2014, 02:05 AM
Holy CRAP! Literally.

pickerandsinger
03-15-2015, 11:11 PM
I couldn't sleep….I whispered into my wifes ear I was going out and stare at the computer and try to make myself tired as she was just dozing off….I dialed up this page on Savage Shooters, which by the way, I just became a paid member in……..If I use the term Holy Crap also, pun intended it will never describe this gummy bear post…Now I am not a humorous person….I am an old grumpy man and can barely force a grin most of the time….Now thru watery eyes, trying to stifle laughter and snorting and making strange squeaking sounds I am trying not to wake my lovely…..So I have had to quit reading the Amazon reviews on the gummy bears….Till Tomorrow…..LOL….Best 15 dollars I ever spent…..

geargrinder
03-15-2015, 11:43 PM
It's better when acted out.

https://youtu.be/D2qxwpMpVGI

jonbearman
03-18-2015, 09:02 AM
At first I thought this was a joke and after reading and seeing several videos including a radio personality eat these, they should be banned from sale.

BigDave
03-20-2015, 07:46 AM
I made it through 4 or 5 of the reviews and had to stop. I rarely laugh out loud when alone. My sides hurt, my eyes were completely teared up. I have never been so impressed with the skill of human prose before. These guys are Grand Masters of expository writing.
The first review (one of the all time funniest) had no less than 1169 comments. That has to be some sort of Amazon record. It might be a world record for the number of comments on a review.

I almost skipped the link. I would have been all the poorer and deprived if I had. Must read in my book. GREAT LINK. Made my day!