PDA

View Full Version : Duramaxx stock ordered from Stockys

7stw
04-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Hi guys, Just ordered a duramaxx stock from Stockys this am. Was going to order a medalist, but I talked to Kim on friday and she said that the medalist were backordered, and probably would be for a while. She did say that she had duramaxxes, so I decided to order one this morning. It took me awhile to register and put in the info. Anyway, does anyone have any tips or experiences with these stocks?It looks as though the ergonomics may be good as to a good fit. It says that it is pillar bedded. Will it need to be fully bedded, or is it OK the way that it is. Is it stiff, or flexible? It at least has to be better than the tupperware model. My rifle is a model 10fp, pre-accutrigger, flat top.Thanks in advance!!!!!!

KRP
04-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Better than the tupperware factory piece for sure, they need bedded though and they still flex so the barrel channel probably needs relieved. Shooters Discount has the Medalists in stock if you feel like changing your mind.

GUNFANATIC
04-11-2010, 07:46 PM
It depends on what you plan to do with it. Unless you plan to compete with it, you'll want to just bolt it on and try it out first. I always bed mine first, but thats just me. Flex? As I said, unless you plan to compete, you won't notice any flex. Their great stocks for the money.