PDA

View Full Version : Reloaders' Reference Beta data for firearms cartridge reloading

sixonetonoffun
09-22-2014, 01:39 AM
This is from 3/2012 or so has anyone looked at it? I haven't had a Windows pc since win2k so wouldn't do me any good.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/reloadersrfrnce/files/Reloaders_%20Reference/9.3x74r%20-%20Final/

Reloaders Reference v9.3x74r

This will be the final release for the foreseeable future. I have added every available source of data, all the calculations I could find, and any other requested add-ins. I have asked for suggestions and ideas, and gotten little or no feedback, meanwhile the downloads here are hitting between 20 and 50 per day. Quite frankly, burnout has taken its toll. The package is now split into Manuals, Targets, and the main program to make downloading the pieces ala carte simple.

As always, this program is free and is to remain that way. Any redistribution of this program must be at NO COST. Commercial use of this software without the express written consent of the author is forbidden.

The Program now includes:

21102 Metallic Cartridge Loads
13577 Shotshell Loads
2816 Cast Bullet Loads
712 Surplus Powder Loads

Powley Calculator
Barsness Calculator
Alloy calculator for casters
Trajectory Calculator
Twist Rate Calc

An inventory system for firearms
with the ability to store photos

metallic Cartridge Reloading inventory

A Complete mold reference including pictures

Powder profiles, burn rates, Grain/CC conversions
Powder charges held by common dippers

Bullet lookup for factory rounds

Factory round ballistics tables

Cartridge Case dimensions and water capacities

720 Firearms manuals

300+ Printable Targets

Ability to modify data tables directly and
add your own data

Jeremy B
09-22-2014, 01:09 PM
That is nice although it would be nicer if it had more search options

scooterf79
09-22-2014, 07:14 PM
I have it installed on my reloading room pc, its gotta lot of info and loading data. Has firearm manuals and stuff like that. I dont use it that much as I've gotten myself into a routine and use a couple other programs.
Scooter

sixonetonoffun
09-24-2014, 02:20 AM
Sounds like it would almost been better as an online resource.

scooterf79
09-24-2014, 02:38 AM
If I remember right(its been probably a year or better since I've used it). Its got a couple neat features. One is it has an inventory part in it for logging all of your stuff (obviously). Best I can recall all the reloading data has mostly just the max charge. I personally prefer to see min and max loads just to compare, but that may just be me nit-pickin. If I get time in the next couple days ill go through it again and try and get some more details for ya
Scooter

sixonetonoffun
09-24-2014, 02:54 AM
I am bad for that. Especially on used stuff. Should at least take a photo of serials.