PDA

View Full Version : Savage 11 VT - HS Precision Stock?

Jhook87
09-19-2014, 10:59 AM
Hey guys I have a couple of questions I was hoping ya'll could answer for me. I purchased a Savage 11 VT in 308 Win at Dicks on sale for $450 and now I am upgrading the stock. I just got in my stock, which is a HS Precision Pro Series PST114, which my rifle fits great. I am wanting to make my rifle like the Model 10 FCP HS Precision. However, I don't care for the plastic trigger guard, bottom housing, and magazine. I tried to fit the plastic trigger guard but it's too wide to fit, I know I might have to do a little fitting, but the bottom plastic housing went right in. I did some research and found out that Savage changed the design and went to a bottom bolt release inside the trigger, and that it is capable of switching to metal parts. I believe I found the correct part numbers and wanted to confirm with ya'll before I ordered.

My questions are: can I reuse my existing action screws or do I need to order different ones, and are these part numbers correct? Sorry for the long post guys, but I really do appreciate it.

Trigger Guard - 107217

Frame Assy - 106705

Magazine - 55105