PDA

View Full Version : Sharing the outdoors experience with our youth, Southern Michigan

foxx
09-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Hey, guys. Just wanted to introduce to you all a new program I am excited to be involved in in the southern Michigan area. I got permission from J. Baker to do so. Thank you, Jim. :)

Crossbeam Outdoors is a Christian-based youth mentoring organization that seeks to bring the joys of deer hunting and the great outdoors to youth in our area that would otherwise not have the opportunity or resources available to them to participate. It's a unique organization with ambitious and worthwhile goals. I liken it to a cross between Scouting and deer hunting. It's success will depend upon the efforts and support of numerous volunteers and donations from businesses, churches and individuals all across the region. We are currently operating in the Grand Rapids, MI area only, but hope to grow well beyond that. If at all interested, please take a look at our Web site and let me know what you think. I especially encourage those of you from Michigan to do so and consider joining us or referring me to others you know that might be interested.

Here is a link: http://www.crossbeamoutdoors.org/

Thanks,

Norm Fox
Crossbeam Outdoors
Board of Directors,
Trustee

emtrescue6
09-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Thanks Norm...I'll take some more tile and look at the link. Always excited to see programs that get kids in the woods and hunting.

Corey

Stockrex
09-13-2014, 10:36 AM
Great idea, kids nowadays don't get much opportunity to enjoy the outdoors.

Shibs