PDA

View Full Version : Unbelieable

rjtfroggy
09-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Five years and a month here on SS and there is a thread bashing someone other than Sharpshooter. This is a first(well maybe second time) I have seen this happen, although he is mentioned it isn't about his business. Unbelievable.

http://www.savageshooters.com/forumdisplay.php?22-Aftermarket-Stocks

BillPa
09-10-2014, 11:31 PM
I don't know what happened between them nor do I care. Its none of mine or anyone else's business either.

Bill

bootsmcguire
09-10-2014, 11:49 PM
I don't know what happened between them nor do I care. Its none of mine or anyone else's business either.

Bill

Could not agree more. Hence why I kept my nose clean out of that thread.

rjtfroggy
09-11-2014, 06:20 AM
I like both of you stayed away. Just thought it different to see someone else raked over the coals for once. It doesn't matter now anyway because JB locked it down.
Getting involved in one of those can get you a vacation real quick, almost as quickly as getting political.

J.Baker
09-12-2014, 09:28 AM
I don't mind at all if someone comes on here and voices their opinion about the product or service they received from a company so long as it's an honest and fair assessment and not a rage fueled rant like someone just urinated in their bowl of Wheaties. What I don't care for though, and what causes such threads to be locked down each and every time, is the fact that as soon as someone makes such a post 50 other people have to chime in either blasting or praising said company which ultimately leads to a bunch of he said/she said B.S and internet scuttlebutt. It's a classic case of the bandwagon effect, and all it accomplishes is creating conflict and tension on the forum and that's the kind of crap that will rip apart and ruin a forum in short order if it's left unchecked.