PDA

View Full Version : 17 Super Mag Ammo FUME !!!

kapt
09-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Stopped at two different stores a 100 miles apart over the weekend and asked about 17 Super mag ammo. One starts with a "D" and the other a "W" and was told with VERY little variation the same story from both.

" OH, WHEN WE GET IT I CALL A GUY AND HE BUYS ALL OF IT "

I asked both of the salesmen - And how much do you get for this service ?
THE RESPONSE: BOTH TURNED AND WALKED AWAY !!!!

THAT IS THE PROBLEM !!
:rant:

rona
09-10-2014, 09:01 PM
If you know the store that does this name the store so the rest of us can boycott it. It maybe a store we buy more then just B-mag Ammo at. If I knew a store that did that I would not only boycott it but after spreading the word my friend would quit doing business there also. They would tell their friends also. I bet we could put a very noticeable dent in their profit margin.

sixonetonoffun
09-11-2014, 12:17 AM
It would have been a good time to ask to speak with a manager. I would lay odds that they aren't aware of this practice. Politely ask for the regional marketing directors name and contact .number. Then call and explain your experience. I guarantee they will address the issue. Probably before you get to hour car.

Usually regional has the store manager personally on the carpet and them greasy managers don't ever let these issues stick to them.

Lonewulf
09-12-2014, 08:53 AM
My WM changed their cabinet around and there is NO stickers for WSM now, I have no reason to stop other than for kitty litter LOL

jugchoke
10-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Mine has no particular place for it either, but I was told that that notifying anyone of incoming shipments was strictly forbidden!

Very likely for all the good it does, I am sure.
I see the same faces, complete families, plus friends, every time new stock of .22 rimfire comes in. One to a person, but family and friends are not verboten.

bremereric
10-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Try Academy Sports and Outdoors.

savagetoter
10-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Well, I guess this goes to show the same kind of scum are in the gun business, that we find in every other kind of business. It would be nice if we could all work together, even retailers, but that is just not how it works.

n4ue
10-15-2014, 09:49 PM
This will 'eventually' work itself out. The 22LR craze has eased because all the scumbags are now sitting on the rounds they horded.
The local WM has had problems with the Sporting Goods clerks called their buds when the 22LR ammo came in and even 'hid' it. They were terminated.

ron