PDA

View Full Version : $250 bass pro gift card what trail cam to spend it on

futurerider103
08-21-2014, 02:56 PM
I don't want to spend a dime more just want to use up the card what do you recommend?
It must take night time pics as well.

scooterf79
08-22-2014, 06:23 AM
Ive had really good luck with the Bushnell cameras. I dont have the newest model, mine are last yrs and the year before. Pics are really good quality and battery life is awesome. Night pics and vid too.
Scooter

DT400
09-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Browning Strike Force or the Black Ops if you want black flash.

Darrell

tarheellin
12-21-2014, 10:16 PM
Ive had really good luck with the Bushnell cameras. I dont have the newest model, mine are last yrs and the year before. Pics are really good quality and battery life is awesome. Night pics and vid too.
Scooter

Like Scooter, I've had good results with the Bushnell; mine are also last year's models. They were $200+ at Bass Pro, but they still work ! You do have to use the Lithium batteries and an SD card.

At first, I tried a 9901 Moultrie... It drained the batteries, would not work, again, with new batteries. I returned it to Bass Pro, got a second one. It would only take day pictures, then died in a week... Carried that back to Bass Pro, got the Bushnell- The Bushnell is still ticking on a second set of batteries.

Lin.