PDA

View Full Version : Mark I/II/93R: picked up a Mark II GXP

BrettSass844
04-03-2010, 09:04 PM
I was at the store friday looking around and came across a Mark II GXP 22LR. It was the last one they had and was clearance priced at 179. I was not really looking for a rimfire since I have a model 93G 22mag on order that will be in thursday. But I am glad I got it! I took it to the range today, I only shot 50 yards because we had wind gusts up to 45mph in southern ohio today. But after about 20 rounds I shot a 3 shot group damn near the size of a dime. I was impressed to say the least! I will post some pictures monday. My computer is down and I am limited to the blackberry for now. Does anyone else have this model? And can I replace the trigger which I would guess is between 5 and 7 lbs with a accutrigger? Also this gun seemed to really like the remington viper ammo. What has been some of your guys luck with different types of ammo. I have not shot a rimfire in years but after today I am glad I am getting back into it. I know my shoulder likes this gun better than my 308 10FP!

Uncle Jack
04-03-2010, 11:46 PM
I have a new Mark II BTVLSS. The other day after sighting in (getting ready for gophers) I tried some Eley match. I'm not going to post the results as no one here would believe me. Yes, the Mark ll series are great rifles.

uj