PDA

View Full Version : Fitment Question

rob.dizz.89
08-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Hey guys wondering if you could help me out here....I just bought a new Model 11 Hog Hunter and I'm looking to swap out the stock....only problem is, I'm not positive on the specs. I could easily answer all of these questions myself, but since I live in California, I have to endure a 10 day wait before I can pick up my rifle and thus cannot do an inspection or take measurements. I believe it's a centerfeed (4.40 spacing), blind box mag but I'm not positive on that. Wondering if anyone out there can help?

bootsmcguire
08-11-2014, 02:55 PM
The hog hunters are 4.40" spaced and blind mag. They were top release, but Savage could have changed that I suppose. They utilize a Centerfeed blind mag, not to be confused with the older staggerfeed mags.

Just looked at Savage website and they are top release.

rob.dizz.89
08-11-2014, 03:00 PM
The hog hunters are 4.40" spaced and blind mag. They were top release, but Savage could have changed that I suppose. They utilize a Centerfeed blind mag, not to be confused with the older staggerfeed mags.

Just looked at Savage website and they are top release.

Thanks for the help man. They are still top release, I remember that much from the one brief look I got.

Sleeper99
08-18-2014, 08:35 AM
What kind of stock are you looking at getting rob? Also also could you update as you go along with any issues as I have a new hog hunter and thinking about upgrading some things.

big honkin jeep
08-18-2014, 01:52 PM
Since it's a new rifle shoot it a time or two first. The factory stock may fit you better than you think. :)