PDA

View Full Version : Manassas , Va. New indoor range

Kenneth54
08-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Don't know if it's been mentioned here yet , but here is a new range opening in Manassas , Va. For those who are with in driving distance or passing through .
http://eliteshootingsports.com/index.php/component/k2/item/88-spanprofessional-training-span-for-all-levels
actually Gainesville , but close enough . Kenneth

Zeus0311
02-02-2015, 03:42 AM
2 hours and 3 minutes away from chesterfield. huh i might have to check that out when they get the shoot house operational

J.Baker
02-02-2015, 09:59 AM
Wow! Now that's a snazzy looking place. $470/year for an individual annual membership isn't to bad either considering how nice it looks and what all they have to offer. Probably a little high class for my tastes, but if there was something like that around here I'd definitely consider it just to have somewhere to go shoot in the winter when it's to cold and nasty to spend any quality time at the outdoor range.

1vakid
02-05-2015, 10:48 AM
I'm pretty sure I would be all over that if I still lived in Spotsylvania.

bobbyj
04-05-2015, 04:43 PM
Like everything else we do that was once considered affordable, the shooting sports have graduated to big time and big bucks. Used to be fun to just grab the guns and go out to some a small private rod & gun club and bang away all afternoon for a couple of bucks worth of shells. Not anymore. Like DisneyWorld, it ain't for the feint of-heart or lite-of-wallet.

I'm not really criticizing indoor ranges, just bemoaning the fact that times have changed and I'm a creature of the good old days. I do use modern, indoor ranges because gun clubs have dwindled and those that still are, like everything else, cost mo' money.

bobbyj