PDA

View Full Version : Savage Rebates

Pages : 1 [2]

GeoBoy
12-27-2014, 10:57 AM
I received my $25.00 rebate on Federal ammunition.

777funk
03-09-2016, 03:34 PM
It's a good deal if they keep their end of it! I sent in the rebate requirements (receipt, proof of purchase, etc.) and they certainly received it since I've already received the rebate from the MFG (Savage in this case). However, there is no rebate (the other 1/2) from Dicks. They are saying they have no record of receiving the rebate information which is absolute trash since it went to the same address (and in the same envelope) as the rebate I had received from the MFG.

Bad business. Convenient to lose the rebate form isn't it Dicks?! Won't shop there again. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice... as they say. And that's not going to happen. I'll be spreading the word.

tufrthnails
03-09-2016, 05:27 PM
No problem getting either of my rebates from savage here. $75 (I think) on A TH 2014 and $25 of a 93r17 2015.

777funk
03-09-2016, 05:37 PM
It's been since early December (over 4 months now) and the Savage rebate made it in fine. BUT... not Dicks. I called them and they said that they show no record of it. However I called and asked for a supervisor and the supervisor called me back and said that her business only handles some of the Dick's rebates. She gave me a number to call and that person said the Dick's rebate is in processing. So... I guess it's all in who you talk to. The first two or three representatives all said that there was no record of it and that I'm out of luck. We'll see if it comes. Hopefully so.

godale
03-12-2016, 08:46 AM
its been 3 weeks today since i sent in my 50.00 for my savage axis hb. got a e mail aweek ago saying it was being processed.