PDA

View Full Version : My Savage Striker in 444 Marlin

Pages : 1 [2]

bootsmcguire
12-10-2014, 02:11 AM
Got me a kill with this pistol. Here is a link to the thread on the Medium Game board.

http://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?40412-Striker-ed-Deer&p=293341#post293341

35Whelenshooter
03-22-2015, 02:46 PM
Boots,
That looks great. How does that Striker shoot? I would like to know more, on how your build went. I would like to build one for one of my Strikers, in 375JDJ. Being a old TC shooter, moving to the Barrel Nut brother Hood, which was the best thing I ever did. Lol I have some of the left over reloading equipment from those days. I would like to also do one in 6.5 TCU in a 1/8 twist with about a 14" barrel on it.
Any information would be great.

Mike

bootsmcguire
03-24-2015, 02:12 AM
Well to be honest the group off of the hood of the truck was the last group I fired through it at any distance. Life and a couple other builds have not let me have the time to shake it down anymore than that. I did take it to my uncle's place this last sunday and fired it on his pistol range and at 40yds it put 3 shots through the same hole.

If you have any specific questions PM me or perhaps we can just chat for a few minutes over the phone. I am always glad to talk guns with y'all when I can.