PDA

View Full Version : axis .308 trigger job

Remingtonman
07-09-2014, 06:26 PM
I was doing a trigger job/spring work on my axis .308 and when taking off my trigger pivot pin that goes through the center of the trigger, I popped off the c clip retention washer that holds on the one side and the lousy thing shot off into space. My question is where can I find/buy one of these c clips at? If any of you guys on here have any extras I would like to buy one off you. Thanks for any advice.

foxx
07-09-2014, 06:49 PM
I can send you one for free. I get mine at the hardware store and buy a few each time 'cuz I lose them, too.

fgw_in_fla
07-09-2014, 09:22 PM
Ace is the place....

Remingtonman
07-09-2014, 10:16 PM
I can send you one for free. I get mine at the hardware store and buy a few each time 'cuz I lose them, too.

I appreciate it foxx, i will check out my local Ace hardware store and see what they have first like frank was saying. I didnt realize i could get the part so easily as I thought it was going to be headache to find one. I appreciate all the great info and your help. Thanks again.

foxx
07-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Take the pin with you.

DrThunder88
07-10-2014, 12:10 AM
Just don't lose the pin too!

I managed to pop the E-clip from one of my Axises into oblivion and just got one from the local hardware store. Then, upon arriving home, I found the missing clip. Of course, I lost it again shortly thenafter.