PDA

View Full Version : Barrel Blueprints

Ethan Beurskens
06-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Does anyone know where I can find blueprints for the factory contour Savage center fire barrels? I'm not just looking for a shank print, I want breach to muzzle with full specs/measuments.

Thanks

~Ethan

sharpshooter
06-28-2014, 08:43 PM
If you're gonna get into the Savage pre-fit barrel business, you need to buy a half a dozen Savage rifles and figure it out for yourself.

Ethan Beurskens
06-30-2014, 06:30 PM
Well......at least I know where to never ask for help again....

~Thanks Savage Shooters

foxx
06-30-2014, 06:47 PM
Well maybe we just don't know.

Please don't be discouraged. There's a wealth of information here. It seems most everyone on here is more than eager to share their knowledge and experience. Some times a question is raised that exceeds both. That does not mean we should be ****ed for it.

sharpshooter
07-01-2014, 02:26 AM
If you're gonna get into this game, you will have to fully commit. If you want to offer Savage barrels, you should atleast own and shoot a few of their rifles so you have a clue of what's going on. I mean....would you hire an Amish plumber?:p

cranebird
07-01-2014, 05:40 AM
Ethan, How come you are not listed on the Satern barrel team page yet ? If you would like,to show you that I care, I would be willing to help flood their email until they add your name to the team list ?I try to help a brother when I can but usually my hands are tied.:ballchain:

Ethan Beurskens
07-01-2014, 01:17 PM
I own 9 savage rifles of various calibers. I'd like a blueprint because it's nice to have a hard copy. I'm not on Saterns team list because I just started a month and a half ago. Also, I'd rather you didn't flood their email with anything haha, Steve would kick my as for that :p

Ethan Beurskens
07-01-2014, 01:19 PM
I can draw blueprints and I've done many before, but I don't want to have a mistake made my someone who's not an expert and making prints (me). Didn't mean to be cross, just frustrated that seemingly no one on the Internet has savage barrel prints.

cranebird
07-01-2014, 05:21 PM
I own 9 savage rifles of various calibers. I'd like a blueprint because it's nice to have a hard copy. I'm not on Saterns team list because I just started a month and a half ago. Also, I'd rather you didn't flood their email with anything haha, Steve would kick my as for that :p

I wish you the best of luck in your search and your career...:tea: