PDA

View Full Version : Black around case necks on my gun, but not on others?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

cranebird
07-02-2014, 06:54 PM
Then why am I not so enthralled about these post.

ME
You only say that only because you know there will be no group hugs or sitting around the campfire singing Kumbya.....

fgw_in_fla
07-02-2014, 10:31 PM
You only say that only because you know there will be no group hugs or sitting around the campfire singing Kumbya.....

Yes there will.
But only on a full moon during the autumnal equinox.

cranebird
07-14-2014, 07:25 PM
I cannot believe you guys strung this out to 7 pages. BTW Frank, you doowiggy trimmer shell holder thingymabob works like a charm for annealing brass. I used a magnetic extension I had from putting deck screws in instead of wiring it on........:cheer2:

fgw_in_fla
07-14-2014, 07:46 PM
Yankee ingenuity at its finest.

Always glad to help.

Now, if you'll excuse me I actually had to work today. It's been a whole years since I picked up a hammer or ran up & down a ladder so right about now I'm about to fall off my feet. Really sucks getting old. Really.
I need my Geritol and a nap. Not necessarily in that order.

limige
07-14-2014, 09:28 PM
:pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2:

Thanks for all the serious replies. The rest of you heathens... keep at it! lolol

EDIT: Holy crap. Page 7. hahahaha This is hilarious.

I just read threw it because I was wondering how we got seven pages about sooty necks, figured I must be missing out on something here. Needless to say I was surprised to find several post of annealing and random banter. Lol. Oh well, at least im getting paid to read this crap.