PDA

View Full Version : Boyd's Trigger Guard

gir001
06-21-2014, 08:55 PM
Anyone order just a trigger guard from Boyd's? At checkout they have set rate shipping that I think is primarily for stocks but to ship a trigger guard only is $16.00 for ground UPS. This seems kinda high.

rockcreek
06-22-2014, 08:10 AM
Their shipping is basically the same: stock, trigger guard, screws and etc.. I just ordered a couple of trigger guards and a few sets of screws the other day and I think it was $18 shipping. I just order extra stuff to justify the shipping cost. They are very reasonable on their trigger guards so just order some extras, you can always sell them.

gir001
06-22-2014, 08:22 AM
Good advice, thanks! I have been putting off getting a tacticool for an axis. This would be a good time to get it.

FW Conch
06-22-2014, 12:27 PM
That is good advise and is what I do. If you need the stock, getting both at the same time is your solution.

But if these suppliers were thinking in the customers behalf, and building good faith, they could use "Priority Mail", (if it fits, it ships) packages, for about $6 for small items.

But I think they know that if shipping is $18 we will spend more to justify the cost and get the sales numbers up?

Just my theory.....just sayin :-))..... thanks.....Jim

sales@boydsgunstocks
06-23-2014, 12:47 PM
Good Day All,

Just want to clarify the shipping of supplies/accessories as we have a few kinks in our system that we are currently working around. If you purchase only a trigger guard/floor plate/screws you would have to select UPS shipping during checkout for the high amount of $16 - $20 depending on location. We do change the shipping method and rate on the backside once the order has processed to USPS Priority for only $9.00. Because of the kinks we are unable to make this option viewable on the web for everyone to see, as you can expect everyone ordering stocks would select the $9.00 shipping option :-) If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Best Regards ~ Jen

FW Conch
06-23-2014, 03:45 PM
Thanks Jen! That's great to know! ;-))......Jim

gir001
06-24-2014, 08:41 PM
Ordered my trigger guard today with action screws and priority shipping was $9.00. Boyd's - Your the best!

Flyndutchman
07-22-2014, 06:26 PM
Another positive word for Boyd's. Couldn't be happier with my new stock. Did order the new trigger guard after trying the factory one and finding it too thick and too wide. The $9.00 priority shipping came fast.