PDA

View Full Version : Model 12FVSS

stevec
03-28-2010, 12:01 PM
How much are They selling for new? Thinking about trading for one in .223.

Thanks, Steve

McKinneyMike
03-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Jim at Northland Shooters Supply has them listed on here in his forum at $685.00. That should be a great barometer :)

stevec
03-28-2010, 01:27 PM
Thanks Mike, I looked earlier but all I found was the BVSS. Guess I should open my eyes!

Steve

McKinneyMike
03-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Thanks Mike, I looked earlier but all I found was the BVSS. Guess I should open my eyes!

Steve

Ooops! I guess I need to read closer to others posts :D

MikeCTX
03-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Hey Steve, how ya doin? I looked for a 12 FVSS befire buying the 12VLP last year, could not find one...Looks like they are still hard to find. With msrp at Savage around $840, and prices from $680-760 at places like Buds, Able Ammo and gunbroker that is probably as good as it gets unless you can find one at Dick's or Gander Mt sitting around. Might be just as easy to build one...or maybe not.

stevec
03-28-2010, 03:15 PM
Hey Mike, we are kicking good here, finally warming up. How is TX treating you?

I found one on another board that a guy wants to trade and I could use it for another project. Just wanted to check price before I made the offer.
Sounds like it would be a fair trade. Thanks for the heads up!

McKinneyMike, I apprieciate you looking for me.

Steve

MikeCTX
03-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Treating us pretty good, not much shooting time lately, but did get some time in today - just dang windy as you might guess. That time of year I guess, but it will pass.

Was wondering if you were looking for something to build off of, don't see you shootin a factory gun for long.

Guessing you did not make Denton last weekend, it was pretty dang raw down here and I here you guys got more than enough of the white stuff - heck we had a nice dustin down my way.

Catch up with you later.