PDA

View Full Version : Manners Stocks

rob.dizz.89
06-11-2014, 03:05 AM
Hey guys I was hoping someone could help me out, I'm thinking about upgrading to a Manners stock and stockys is currently sold out of all manners stocks that fit my SA / 10-16 / 4.27" / Stagger Feed / Blind Mag / varmint Barrel contour, so I went directly to the Manners website and built one on their stock configuration page. Only problem is, I couldn't find any place that gave even a rough estimate on wait times. By no means do I need the stock immediately, but I also don't want to wait longer than 4 months either. Anyone have experience with buying from the Manners website directly? Thanks

LoneWolf
06-11-2014, 03:13 AM
THey're very responsive if you email them. Took the time to answer my list of questions and everything. I ended up going with a Choate Tactical in the end though because I felt at $800 I shouldn't have to pillar & glass bed the stock and they only do the BDL mini chassis for the Rem700 actions, but like I said they were very quick to respond to all my questions.

Also check out their ready to ship items list, you may get lucky!

rob.dizz.89
06-11-2014, 03:29 AM
THey're very responsive if you email them. Took the time to answer my list of questions and everything. I ended up going with a Choate Tactical in the end though because I felt at $800 I shouldn't have to pillar & glass bed the stock and they only do the BDL mini chassis for the Rem700 actions, but like I said they were very quick to respond to all my questions.

Also check out their ready to ship items list, you may get lucky!

Thanks for the advice man, I didn't even see the tab of ready to ship items I'll have to check that out for sure. I configured a really nice looking stock, kind of has the shape like a McMillan A3, and I was able to equip all other options I wanted for just over $550 so I'm really considering it if they can get one to me in less than 3-4 months

LoneWolf
06-11-2014, 03:34 AM
I was just looking. They have a T5A Savage Short action with CDI and all on the ready to ship list for $760.

rob.dizz.89
06-11-2014, 03:44 AM
I was just looking. They have a T5A Savage Short action with CDI and all on the ready to ship list for $760.

Thanks I'll definitely look into it

rob.dizz.89
06-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Unfortunately that stock is for the center feed SA stocks, so I'll probably just build a custom one. I'll probably just email them to get a time estimate on the build.

CharlieNC
06-13-2014, 02:41 PM
I got a T4A a couple of months ago. The adjustable cheek rest is great on the range, where sometimes different shooting angles require a bit of adjustment. It has the mini-chassis, which is an aluminum bedding block that requires no additional work. Carbon fiber composite makes it quite a bit lighter too. By far the best stock I have ever had.

BoilerUP
06-14-2014, 03:24 PM
16 weeks for Manners.