PDA

View Full Version : Accutrigger Question

TexasTransplant
03-28-2010, 01:27 AM
I have a model 12 VLP. Shoots fine. Love it.

However, when I shoot it, the accutrigger blade hits the back of the trigger guard at some point in the trigger pull and doesn't stay fully behind the trigger. I haven't tested it to see when it happens. It doesn't interfere with shooting but it does irritate me a little bit. After the shot was fired, because I can feel the accutrigger blade against my finger because it's locked against the trigger guard when the trigger is fully depressed after firing.

TexasTransplant
03-29-2010, 05:46 PM
Nobody can say whether their accutrigger blade hits the back of their trigger guard so that it still sticks out of the front of the trigger when fired?

Dennis
03-29-2010, 06:28 PM
I have several accu-trigger models and none have this issue! I personally would have to correct this problem.

LG
03-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Nobody can say whether their accutrigger blade hits the back of their trigger guard so that it still sticks out of the front of the trigger when fired?

I had one rifle that did that, a model 12 FV. It bothered me as well. Also it made it difficult to pull the trigger far enough to remove the bolt.

I didn't like the factory plastic stock, and was going to replace it anyway. Luckly eveything fit correctly in the new stock, no interference between trigger and trigger guard.

TexasTransplant
03-30-2010, 12:01 AM
Thanks much. I'll check with Jim for solutions.