PDA

View Full Version : Handloads for Self Defense

Pages : 1 [2]

scope eye
06-01-2014, 05:18 PM
I am really sorry to hear that you have to live like that, and the fact that you said it goes unfettered is infuriating, I guess they authorities are using all there resources taking down lemonade stands.

Dean

thomae
06-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Administrator Note: This thread is comprised of posts moved from a thread in another section where the original subject was hijacked by these posts debating the question of whether or not it is appropriate to use handloaded ammunition for self defense.

While the question being debated may be interesting to some, and there are obviously differing opinions, I will remind all members to keep your posts civil and polite. As soon as, (in MY opinion, not yours) there are personal attacks or insults, or trolling, or any other type of activity that I feel is not "Civil Discourse," I will close and/or delete the thread and issue infractions as I feel are appropriate in keeping with the rules.

scooterf79
06-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Very interesting read, very eye-opening also. Thanks for the post. I myself use factory ammo in my carry guns. I dont know that I personally would ever use reloads in my carry guns. Nothing against anyone who does, just my preference.
Thermaler, sorry you have to live in such a state, Im sure sure the the authorities have much more "pressing matters"....ridiculous!
Scooter