PDA

View Full Version : 112 single shot 1st gen

7.62WAM
05-31-2014, 03:13 PM
I am looking for a part number for Redfield Weaver or Burris one standard piece scope base.
Any body have any old charts? Ive tried several place but they are the wrong hole spacing.
Thanks

bootsmcguire
06-01-2014, 12:36 AM
Which screw spacing is your action?

If it is the 5.062" then any base for a flat rear long action should work perfect. If it is the 4.52" spacing then you will need one for the intermediate action, and that may be tough to find, I am not sure if they still make one for that.

I just cruised the Weaver and Burris websites before posting this and couldn't find a 1pc listed for the 4.52" spaced actions.

hope some of that helps, Good luck.

Nor Cal Mikie
06-01-2014, 08:57 AM
I looked for a LONG TIME but couldn't find one for the 4.52. Most were listed to fit but in the end, none of them fit like I wanted. Tried a two piece mount but didn't care for how it looked and I really wanted a one piece mount so I finally took a couple of new Leopold mounts with the rear windage adjustment, sent them to a friend and had him cut, fit and weld them together to make a "custom" mount. The mount doesn't hang over the port opening and "all the screw holes" match. Looks "as new".

7.62WAM
06-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the replys I was afraid they were not available any more, I was hoping some one had one installed and had a part number, I guess i'll use a two piece or make one up.
Again thanks for the replies