PDA

View Full Version : 110-FCP HS vs. 110BA

Jawalker61
05-26-2014, 11:17 AM
Beyond what looks to be the addition of an aluminum chassis, what is the real differences in these two guns?:noidea:

LoneWolf
05-26-2014, 11:31 AM
Barrel Length, Weight, Mag Capacity, type of mags used, and Price. Also some minor differences between chamber choices.

They are also going to feel completely different to get behind base the stocks used. The BA should have less recoil due to it's greater weight and the brake it comes with in all chamberings.

What do you plan to do with one of these as your intended style of shooting may benefit from one over the other

sparky123321
05-26-2014, 01:58 PM
In the .338 Lapua at least, I believe the barrel length, mag, capacity, action and trigger are the same. The BA looks like it has a heavier barrel, different muzzle brake and obviously the different stock. I bought the FCP HS because I prefer the more traditional stock and have always been very pleased with my HS stocks. I always use a JP Recoil Eliminator on my .338 Lapuas, so the muzzle brake was irrelevant to me.

Jawalker61
05-26-2014, 05:39 PM
Barrel Length, Weight, Mag Capacity, type of mags used, and Price. Also some minor differences between chamber choices.

They are also going to feel completely different to get behind base the stocks used. The BA should have less recoil due to it's greater weight and the brake it comes with in all chamberings.

What do you plan to do with one of these as your intended style of shooting may benefit from one over the other

I acquired a FCP-HS in .338 Lapua and just got to wondering about the differences. Probably spend most of the time target shooting, but may use it for hunting elk.