PDA

View Full Version : How do I post?

Arky 223
05-10-2014, 12:28 PM
I know this the wrong forum but I can not find a " Post New Thread " on the NEW POST thread. How? Help!

Arky 223

J.Baker
05-14-2014, 10:56 AM
Huh?

If there's no Post New Thread button in a board, that means you don't have permission to create new threads in that board. Posting in certain boards is restricted to Staff Members or Advertisers for obvious reasons, others are restricted to Paid Members. We don't have a NEW POST board so I'm not quite sure where you're talking about to be able to say if you should or shouldn't be able to create a new post there.

Arky 223
05-14-2014, 12:27 PM
Thanks J for the reply.
I guess I didn't my self clear. At the top of the page is wide blue ban, under it is a narrow light blue banner, under that a narrow dark blue banner. In this banner is the heading "NEW POST", how do I post in this board? I am a paid member.

Budddy

MrMarty51
05-14-2014, 12:50 PM
The "Quick Reply" area ????
Put the cursor in there then start typing.
If You click the " +Reply to Thread " button, it`ll just get You back to the " Quick Reply " area again.
Under the " Quick Reply " there is a " Post Quick Reply " button to be clicked on after the Quick reply has been typed in the box above it, Unless You would want to go to " Go Advanced " then a new page`ll pop right up.

DrThunder88
05-14-2014, 01:04 PM
"New Posts" isn't a forum or a thread, it's the results of a search. That's why it says "Search Results" in the title bar. It just lists the posts that have been made since your last visit.

To post a new thread, find the appropriate forum and click the "+ Post New Thread" button at the top.

Arky 223
05-14-2014, 06:31 PM
Thanks 88 that's the info I needed.

Buddy

J.Baker
05-16-2014, 07:50 AM
"New Posts" isn't a forum or a thread, it's the results of a search. That's why it says "Search Results" in the title bar. It just lists the posts that have been made since your last visit.

To post a new thread, find the appropriate forum and click the "+ Post New Thread" button at the top.

Yep, what he said. That New Posts link is just a quick/easy way to read all the "new posts/replies" that have been made since your last visit to the site without having to go into each individual board and thread manually.