PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a bolt head

dalelucy
05-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Does anybody know if there is a long action .473 bolt head available anywhere in the civilized world? Benn looking in all the normal places but they are either SA, or out of stock.

Dale

6mmBR_Shooter
05-05-2014, 11:07 PM
did you try the pt&g website? i cant post a link from this phone, but google pacific tool and gauge.

bootsmcguire
05-06-2014, 12:00 AM
FWIW, if you pay the membership dues here you can access the Classifieds (among other things) and put up a "Want to Buy" or "Want to Trade" ad and get one. Almost every time I have needed a part like that one of the members here have been able to help out, and I have helped out a few myself. ;)

I would be willing to bet if you put up the ad (in the proper section) someone will trade you or sell you one.

dalelucy
05-06-2014, 12:13 PM
FWIW, if you pay the membership dues here you can access the Classifieds (among other things) and put up a "Want to Buy" or "Want to Trade" ad and get one. Almost every time I have needed a part like that one of the members here have been able to help out, and I have helped out a few myself. ;)

I would be willing to bet if you put up the ad (in the proper section) someone will trade you or sell you one.

Thanks for the heads up, I just joined, and will be putting a WTB post up in a minute.

Dale