PDA

View Full Version : Some questions on Brass & Zinc Bulletson a CNC lathe I made a Brass one but are they

Pages : 1 [2]

Chrazy-Chris
04-27-2014, 03:30 PM
ClassicCannons, you are the most interesting man in the world. Please keep us posted on your projects.

jonbearman
04-27-2014, 04:09 PM
Believe it or not,barnes was making solids and the batfe stopped them and told them they were armor piercing and the approval to sell them is still going on 3 or 4 years later.Do not sell them.What caliber and what bullets are you looking for.I suspect .243.Have you tried getting some from powder valley?

ClassicCannons
04-27-2014, 05:18 PM
Hello
Ya I had read about the atf aritical a few days ago. I couldn,t stop laughing not meaning I think it,s a joke but how the atf can come up with such crap. From what I had gathered it was only one of the models they made the confscated 15 grand worth of bullets.

These are 243's I don't plan on selling them unless I get permission from them.

But I could always make them from copper or lead and still machine them.

Any who thanks Austin

ClassicCannons
04-27-2014, 05:25 PM
Hi
Ya I been told that before. Come up with some really neat jigs for companies for production work I'll post some of them on my website later. I have some good ideas for a co2 over hydrolic press for reloading. I'v got the idea in my head and it should work great it will use all the. Lee and rgbs dies.

Again thanks Austin