PDA

View Full Version : Numrich Parts

fla9-40
04-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Here we go again with "What Model Do I Have" did a search here and came up with nothing...

I was on Numrich today looking for the bottom metal for my MOD 11 Trophy HTR XP w/accu-trigger, bottom bolt release.
Went to Savage Parts Finder site and that did not help, although they do sell the Synthetic, could not find a listing for the metal that I have read they offer. (Must have to call for that one)

What model do I have according to the list below???

Here is what they have in the way of MOD 11 model numbers:

http://www.nettally.com/kwd/Model11Numbers.JPG

Hotolds442
04-06-2014, 08:30 AM
Did you try going to the Savage Arms website and putting your serial number into the Parts Finder?

fla9-40
04-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Yep this is what it has....

M-11 308 WIN TROPHY HTR XP - Manufactured: Mar 25 2013 4:30PM

J.Baker
04-06-2014, 09:02 AM
The Savage parts finder will only bring up factory replacement p/n's for your gun as it left the factory. Savage could care less if you want to convert your gun or change something, that's your mess to figure out. To get the metal bottom p/n you'd need to enter the serial number for a gun that originally came with one.

As for the Numrich's models, look at any of them with a C in the model designation. It's kind of hard to say because over the years there have been different DBM setups and all have used the "C" designation for a detachable magazine model, so make sure you've got the right setup before committing. Numrich's schematic's aren't always helpful either so don't rely on them to be 100% accurate to that specific model.

fla9-40
04-06-2014, 09:26 AM
J. Baker I am finding out that about Savage and Numrich....Don't get me wrong, I am VERY satisfied with Savage.

I did look at the 11FC seeing that mine is Synthetic Stock and Detachable Box Magazine and you are correct the parts list is not very helpful.

What I want to do is get a Boyds stock and they indicate I will have to get the bottom metal from a third party....Just thought the "metal" would be a better choice then the plastic one on mine.

J.Baker
04-06-2014, 09:29 AM
You'll probably just have to call Savage and talk to a real person to get on. With how they've been in terms of keeping vendors in supply of parts this last year or so, even if you could find it on Numrich's site they probably wouldn't have any in stock.

Hotolds442
04-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Put this in as a serial number and see if that helps : G800911

The only question I saw in your post was "What model do I have?"

fla9-40
04-06-2014, 09:56 AM
That's my bad, I thought if I could match what I had with Numirch's numbers I'd be good to go....

Thanks for the SN, I will check it out.

RyanG
04-06-2014, 10:01 AM
I have been going through the exact same thing with mine. I have a metal DBM system that I picked up off of Ebay the other day but it doesnt have a trigger guard. I was like no worries I have several metal ones so I went ahead and bought it.. Well My metal trigger guards dont have the forward "TANG" (if thats the right way to put it) so I called savage. The lady tried to help me for almost a half hour in trying to find the right guard. I ended up ordering what I thought was the right ones. Well they were exactly like what I already had. I just happened to have a plastic one laying around from somewhere that fit perfectly. It seems that my DBM system has a little more cut out than the other models that I have where the trigger guard sits on top of the Mag well....

But as I stated the lady at Savage was super and tried her best to get me the right part. It was my final decision to order what I did. So my recommendation is to call Savage.

And ya Im still in search of a metal trigger guard with the "TANG" but in the searching is the fun!